- Handmade with love in the UK.
- Suitable for all genders and skin types.
- Safe to use during pregnancy.
- Recommended for those aged 16+.
- PHB is Vegan Society registered, halal certified, and Cruelty Free International approved.
- 100% vegan, natural and organic.
- Helps to reduce stretch marks, scarring and redness.
- Contains aloe vera which cools and soothes skin, reducing irritation and redness.
- Contains neroli which targets dark spots and dullness.
- Contains immortelle, full of powerful, regenerative properties that brighten skin.
- Contains liquorice root which targets melanin production, helping to reduce and prevent the appearance of uneven pigmentation.
- Eco-friendly glass bottle and FSC* certified outer box.
- PHB Ethical Beauty is a family run business and 20% of its profits go to charity.
*The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) ensures materials are sourced from responsibly-managed forests.
Directions for use
Massage into skin to target scarring, stretch marks and areas of redness and discolouration.
aqua, aloe leaf (Aloe barbadensis) extract**, vegetable glycerin**, sclerotium gum, liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, biosaccharide gum-1, xanthan gum, coco-caprylate, propanediol, salix alba, neroli (Citrus aurantium) flower oil*, sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) oil*, sodium bicarbonate, grapefruit (Citrus parasidi) peel oil*, immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) flower oil*, benzyl alcohol, veitiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) root oil*, vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) fruit extract*, petitgrain (Citrus aurantium amara)*, ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil*.
Naturally occurring in essential oils: limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol, citronelloll, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, farnesol, cinnamyl alcohol, benzyl cinnamate.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.