OptiBac ‘For women’ is for those seeking an expert friendly bacteria supplement for women. It contains the extensively researched strains of natural bacteria Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteriRC-14®, which are trialled in thousands of women around the world and proven to survive to reach the vaginal flora.
Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 2.3 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry. With over 30 years of research, you can trust that if you want a friendly bacteria supplement especially for female intimate flora then ‘For women’ is the one for you.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
This live cultures supplement is safe and appropriate for women trying to conceive and in the menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.
Directions for use
- Take one or two capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed. For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- For best results, take daily.
- ‘For women’ can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For women’ does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
- Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.