- Provides five billion live cultures derived from the Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera, that are all well-researched and guaranteed as live until the expiration date.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora. It has been through numerous in vitro tests which indicate its ability to reach the gut alive.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a unique live culture sold widely across all of Europe, especially in France and Germany. S. boulardii has undergone extensive scientific research confirming its safety.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 is a natural component of the intestinal-friendly bacteria, and the rhamnosus species is one of the most studied live cultures in the world. L. rhamnosus Rosell-11 from OptiBac has been proven to resist bile and gastric acidity over pH 3 – therefore if taken at mealtimes (when pH is around 4), it will pass through the stomach without being damaged.
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 is a well-researched strain that has been shown to reach the gut alive.
- High-quality, friendly bacteria shown to survive at high temperatures and humidity levels, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter and more humid climates than that of the UK.
- Suitable for adults and children (1 year and over).
- Does not require refrigeration, making it well-suited to travelling.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Free from: gluten, added sugars, artificial flavourings and colourings.
- OptiBac will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
OptiBac for Travelling Abroad
OptiBac ‘For travelling abroad’ capsules contain friendly bacteria which can be taken prior to and during your travels.
This supplement contains four high-quality strains of live cultures which are all scientifically proven to reach the gut alive and to survive at higher temperatures, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates. Each capsule provides five billion live cultures including the following specific strains:
- Bifidobacterium longumRosell-175
- Lactobacillus rhamnosusRosell-11
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Lactobacillus acidophilusRosell-52
The high-quality nature of this supplement gives increased confidence to enjoy your holidays worry-free. Make this shelf-stable and cabin-friendly product your travel essential for all holidays abroad.
“When my clients who are trying to conceive or preparing for IVF go on holiday, I always recommend that they take these capsules prior to and during their trip to support gut health – especially when going abroad. Dehydration, increases in body temperature, the use of antibiotics, and the overall stress associated with being ill on holiday is never desirable – particularly when trying to conceive.”
Melanie Brown, FertiliBox Nutritionist
9 in stock (can be backordered)