- Rose absolute, made from Moroccan rose petals, is a classic oil for dry skin helping, also helping to improve wrinkles and broken capillaries.
- Argan oil helps to reduce inflammation and restore the skin’s hydro – lipid layer, protecting against the signs of ageing.
- Cocoa Butter is high in antioxidants, helping to protect the skin from free-radical damage as well as being a deeply hydrating moisturiser.
- Shea butter protects, moisturises and heals. High levels of fatty acids make it intensely moisturising and regenerative.
- Anti-inflammatory vitamin E fights against free-radical damage.
- Apricot kernel oil is a gentle, moisturising oil that is suitable for sensitive and dry skin. It is readily absorbed and enhances the skin’s elasticity.
- Aloe vera is an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. It stimulates repair whilst rejuvenating and invigorating the skin.
- Sandalwood essential oil helps to soften skin and restore its ability to retain moisture. Powerfully anti-ageing, it can relieve rashes, inflammation and help scar tissue to fade. It is healing and soothing and has astringent properties – firming and toning the skin.
- Free from: parabens, mineral oils, SLS, artificial perfumes or colours.
- Not tested on animals.
- For batch number, see jar.
MAKE Body Rejuvenate – Rich Rose Body Cream with Argan Oil, Cocoa and Shea Butter
Rejuvenating rose is combined with argan oil to soften, heal and restore. Cocoa and shea butter, apricot kernel oil, vitamin E and aloe vera moisturise, protect and soothe the skin in this luxuriously nourishing body cream.
Founded by Mary Temperley, MAKE Skincare provides luxurious natural products using only the finest quality ingredients available.
All products are hand-blended in Somerset using a range of exotic oils, vitamins and plant extracts.
5 in stock (can be backordered)