- Four tiny capsules have 860mg EPA and 440mg DHA – that’s the same as a whole tin of sardines.
- Every batch of supplements are certified and awarded a 5-star purity and quality rating from International Fish Oil Standards certification.
- Test results are published for every batch.
- Oils used are free from heavy metals and other nasties often found in fish oils. Bare Biology pass international independent tests every year with flying colours.
- Bare Biology oils have higher concentrations of EPA & DHA than you’ll find anywhere else.
- Low oxidation levels means no fishy- taste, and the added natural Sicilian lemon oil leaves a pleasant aftertaste.
- Only small wild fish, like anchovies and sardines, from clean and deep waters are used in their oils, meaning oils are purer, safer ,and more sustainable.
- Fish are only sourced from certified sustainable fisheries.
- Oils in Norway and the UK.
- Pescatarian friendly
- Free From gluten, wheat, dairy and pork and beef gelatin.
- There is no Vitamin D in Lion Heart.
- Packaging is made from 100% recyclable glass.
- Packs will last one month if you take four capsules a day and two months if you take two a day.
Bare Biology Lion Heart Omega 3 Fish Oil Mini Capsules
120 Mini Capsules
Proven by thousands of medical trials across the world, omega-3 is good for our hearts, brains and eyes. It also helps keep our joints and skin healthy.
We rarely sit down to eat a whole plate of oily fish, so an omega-3 supplement can make a world of difference when it comes to our health.
Lion Heart capsules are pure as pure can be, with no unnecessary ingredients, just natural triglyceride-form fish oil from sardines, anchovies and mackerel; fish gelatin and glycerol BP; nautral Sicilian lemon oil for flavour, then a tiny amount of vitamin E (tocopherol) to naturally preserve everything.
That’s it. Pure goodness in every capsule. If you take four a day, you’re treating yourself to 1460mg of omega-3 (860mg EPA and 440mg DHA).
“I always recommend Bare Biology to my clients trying to conceive, both women and men, and during pregnancy. They are very high strength, extremely pure, free of contaminants, and – importantly – don’t leave a fishy aftertaste! High strength omega-3 like Lion Heart is anti-inflammatory, hormone balancing and good for mood too. I love supporting small UK companies like Bare Biology – they work so hard to make sure that their omega-3 is the best on the market, I would not recommend anything else to my clients.”
Mel Brown, FertiliBox Nutritrionist
4 in stock (can be backordered)